Cushman & Wakefield is a leading global real estate services firm that helps clients transform the way people work, shop, and live. Our 45,000 employees in more than 70 countries help occupiers and investors optimize the value of their real estate by combining our global perspective and deep local knowledge with an impressive platform of real estate solutions.
Cushman & Wakefield is looking for a property manager for a Class A office building located in downtown Minneapolis consisting of approximately 727,000 s.f. This is an on-site position and reports to the General Manager.
- Tenant Relations: Process tenant requests and inquiries promptly, assist in enforcing lease requirements, meet with tenants regularly to establish and maintain strong relationships, launch tenant programs, assist in creation/updates of building newsletter and web site.
- Financial: Assist and prepare annual property budgets, monthly financials, reforecasting, achieve budgeted property management fees, tenant reconciliations, AP/AR, and monitor tenant sales reports, if applicable.
- Operations: Coordinate building and ground maintenance and repairs in partnership with building operational staff, conduct regular property inspections, maintain vacancies, obtain bids from vendors for property services, develop and execute vendor contracts, secure insurance requirements from vendors. Assist in executing capital improvement plans.
- Team Meetings: Participate in meetings with internal staff to review all aspects of the property accounting, operations, construction, leasing.
- Leasing: Assist leasing staff as needed, assist with tenant lease renewals through providing strong operational relationship knowledge.
- 4-year college degree required
- Minnesota Real Estate License preferred
- 1-3 years of commercial property management experience preferred
Demonstrated Technical Competencies to include:
- Strong computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel. Yardi experience preferred.
Demonstrated Professional Competencies to include:
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong human relation skills in order to interact positively with a wide range of people
- Very strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple priorities
- Ability to work in a team environment and be self-motivated
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran, or disability status.