Victory Ranch is looking for a seasoned Construction Manager for a private, luxury real estate community set amidst 6,700 pristine acres just minutes from Deer Valley and Park City. Our construction portfolio includes over 20 residential cabins, several community roads with associated infrastructure, and a 22,000 SF amenity building valued over $50 million under construction.
You are an experienced, seasoned, savvy Construction Manager who is well organized, able to prioritize, well versed in the full build cycle, with excellent communication skills and is able to work with the team and partners to meet schedules, deadlines, financial guidelines, construction oversight, government, investors, buyers, architects, etc. You are able to manage the project by keeping up to date records. You are energetic, proactive and able to passionately maintain the Victory Ranch company vision. Construction Project Manager Candidates must be able to oversee construction projects from beginning to end.
This position will be responsible for construction management of our building and civil construction projects. In these roles, you will be responsible for:
- Manage high end residential ground up projects including design, entitlements, bidding, permitting, and construction management.
- Proficient at managing multiple project builds at 3500 SF each.
- Provide oversight for all phases of the project from preconstruction to closeout.
- Ensure project is built on schedule and within budget.
- Thoroughly review project plans and specifications and determine scopes of work.
- Approve project billings and track costs.
- Negotiate contracts and change orders with subcontractors.
- Manage the general contractor, and consultant team
- Assist in preparing and updating the Master Project Schedule
- Preparation of field reports
- Work closely with the owners, team mates, and architects to facilitate changes in scope of work and submit change orders.
- Attend design and construction meetings and review projects prior to work commencing
- Attend project meetings to provide ongoing phasing, scheduling and coordination support
- Manage the final completion of the residence, including the QC process, orientation and turnover process to ensure the delivery of a quality home.
- Conduct pre con, design review, and walk‐through inspections and other scheduled inspections with the homeowner.
- Review all bid packages prior to distribution to bidders and review all correspondence/proposals prior to submission to client to insure accuracy and completeness.
- Preparation of RFP’s and running contractor bid process; scoping/bid comparisons; value engineering; preparation of contracts;
- General contractor contract negotiations; preparation of schedules; coordination with City agencies to obtain permits and approvals; oversee general contractor and all consultants during construction process and run weekly meetings onsite; briefing of clients on progress;
- Tracking of all project financials via cost report; pay application/invoice review; project closeout and punchlist.
- Competent in site grading and drainage
- Bachelor’s degree in the area of Construction Management is preferred, with 5 plus years of industry experience in high end residential properties.
- Confident and capable of managing projects on their own with very limited direction.
- Highly motivated, resilient, organized and self‐directed individual capable of taking on all facets of project management.
- Entrepreneurial and able to work in a small business environment.
- Ability to verbalize concepts and effectively pitch the company’s goals and services.
- Proficiency in MS Office, including MS Project.
- Team player with excellent communication abilities
Salary is commensurate with experience and skills.