The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for promoting the Valet Living brand and meeting annual revenue goals by driving team performance of up to six Regional Sales Executives within an assigned territory. The Regional Sales Manager will divide his/her time between revenue generation and sales team management.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develops and executes strategies to grow multifamily business.
- Leads, motivates, coaches and support Regional Sales Executives within an assigned region.
- Assists in the recruitment, hiring and training of new Regional Sales Executives.
- Tracks, monitors and redirects team performance.
- Assists team with contract negotiations.
- Attends and/or assists in securing executive level sales meetings as needed.
- Communicates best practices and personal/professional development opportunities for team
- Administers corrective action as needed.
- Analyzes and controls expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Monitors competitor products/services, sales and marketing activities.
- Develops and nurtures relationships with major management companies within the assigned region.
- Represents company at industry associations, i.e., NAA, MFE, NMHC.
- Facilitates alignment between sales team and operations staff.
Valet Living, LLC is an industry leader - ahead of the national trend and the founder of five nights a week doorstep trash and recycling collection.
Valet Living is a drug-free employer. All offers of employment will be contingent on successful background Check. Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.