Position Title: Property Manager
Location: Orlando, Florida
General Duties and Responsibilities:
The property manager is a vital role in the company. This position is responsible for the successful day-to-day financial, administrative and maintenance operation of multiple healthcare related properties within a region while assuring the company’s standards are achieved and excellent customer service is delivered. The property manager works closely with the management to determine portfolio operating objectives and plans to achieve them.
- Ensures contacts with tenants on a regular basis to assess needs, provide tenants with company information and finds ways to encourage continuous occupancy in building.
- Ability to prepare and manage property budgets.
- Ensure all rents are collected in accordance with property budget and tenant lease.
- Prepare monthly financials, report on variances, operations, and accounts receivables.
- Applies an understanding of best practices to hire, train and supervise maintenance technicians and any other reporting employees.
- Demonstrates ability to coordinate reporting employee’s activities with PM responsibilities.
- Develop on-going training and development activities with direct reports.
- Acts as liaison between maintenance and tenants to assure all maintenance requests are addressed appropriately.
- Understands and coordinates building and building systems inspections.
- Ability to develop specifications for contracts and capital items, bid and analyze bids from vendors
- Ensure that building is in compliance with all governmental regulations.
- Applies an understanding of the tenant improvement process, if that activity is part of tenant lease, and monitors the process through completion.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner suitable for interaction with customers, clients, co-workers and management.
- Assist Sr. Leasing Associate with prospective tenant showings and lease renewals.
Minimum Training and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of five years of significant work experience in the property management field, or a combination of education and experience that provides equivalent knowledge, skills and abilities. Experience managing staff and developing working relationships with vendors, contractors and customer service. Active Real Estate License preferred. Proficient in Word and Excel.