Title: Investment Analyst
Reporting to the Investment Management Director, the Investment Analyst will be involved in the acquisition of new deals and preparing quarterly research reports.
- Prepare and be responsible for comprehensive financial models for new acquisitions.
- Be responsible for comprehensive market analysis, rental and sale comparable analysis and detailed due diligence.
- Prepare detailed Investment Committee memorandum for new deals.
- Review offering materials for new deals and prepare simple investment overviews.
- Research and prepare in-depth quarter reports on the US national macro-economic and real estate market.
- Prepare in-depth quarterly research reports on the macro-economic and real estate market for target cities.
- Any other analysis or reports requested.
- Bachelor’s degree from top tier institution.
- 1 to 3 years experience in real estate investment, development, investment banking private equity company.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team oriented.
- Strong quantitative, financial analysis and modeling skills.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Argus are required.
- Accuracy and attention to detail are critical.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to prioritize and multi-task in a high-pressure environment.
China Overseas America, Inc is a real estate development and investment company. We offer a competitive wage & benefits package and opportunities for growth.
Work location: Investment Analyst will primarily be based in the firm’s New York City office.
Terms of Employment: Full time employee.
China Overseas America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, sex, protected veteran status, or disability status.