Gemini Rosemont is a fully integrated market leader in commercial property acquisition and management. Over the past 25 years, Gemini Rosemont has generated an impressive investment performance track record and established deep relationships with buyers, sellers, lenders and brokers. The company’s real estate portfolio consists of more than 100 buildings spanning over 13 million square feet in over 20 states. We are headquartered in Santa Fe, New Mexico with regional offices in Albuquerque, Atlanta, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, New York City, Peoria, San Antonio, Seattle and Tulsa.
The Analyst will support the company’s acquisitions, due diligence, and portfolio management departments and will be based at our Los Colinas office.
- Prepare ongoing portfolio management analytics and reports for presentation to investors and senior management.
- Participate in short and long-term company planning by providing analytical support to management.
- Perform initial screening of acquisition opportunities to determine feasibility and fit with the firm’s investment objectives.
- Produce detailed pro forma cash flow analyses using ARGUS and Microsoft Excel.
- Research and analyze markets and submarkets to ascertain underwriting assumptions.
- Provide analytical support and serve as acquisitions liaison during due diligence process.
- Participate in additional special projects at the discretion of management.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, mathematics, economics, statistics, real estate finance, or related disciplines.
- Minimum two years experience as a financial analyst with a commercial real estate organization or investment bank is preferred.
- Must have excellent skills and demonstrated experience working in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge of ARGUS is highly preferred.
- Ideal candidate will have a combination of strong written/verbal communication skills and a demonstrated attention to detail.
- Must be able to effectively prioritize multiple tasks and have the willingness to take on additional responsibility quickly.
- Commensurate with experience, demonstrated accomplishment, and business potential.
- Comprehensive employee benefits package.