This is a ground up opportunity to be part of a highly energetic and passionate team that is looking to change the face of conventional apartment ownership. We are seeking an analyst to assist in the underwriting / acquisition / closing of multifamily transactions. This position will be a direct report to the CIO and CEO of the company.
- Assist in the underwriting, closing, and financing of multifamily real estate transactions
- Assist in the drafting of investment committee, client and Board presentations
- Project and corporate-level financial valuation modeling, including JV waterfalls, preferred equity structures for acquisition targets and equity placements
- 2-3 years of demonstrated work experience, including minimum of two years’ experience of meaningful financial analysis, preferably with a commercial real estate firm, banking institution, or investment firm (MULTIFAMILY EXPERINCE is a plus)
- Expert-level proficiency of Microsoft Office specifically Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree in business or finance
- Advanced financial analysis, modeling and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal / communication / writing skills, plus attention to detail
- Ability to handle large volume of work; good organizational skills and ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Candidate should be enthusiastic and motivated to succeed in a high-energy team environment
- Willingness to travel as necessary
-This will be a well-compensated position with a competitive market salary with upside through bonuses.
-Relocation assistance may be available
-Company is an equal opportunity employer