We are currently seeking a Director of Acquisitions and Development to join our Corporate Office.
This position will work closely with our Vice President of Acquisitions and Development to source, evaluate and secure third-party hotel management agreements.
General Responsibilities Include:
· Market research and feasibility analysis – responsible for feasibility studies including proforma and market research/site visits
· Prepare investment packages, financial models, deal memorandums, and internal documentation on various deal opportunities
· Responsible in underwriting each deal which includes writing detailed investment memorandums, making investors presentations to owners and potential investors, formulating high-level business plan and conducting due diligence for different opportunities
· In-charge of A&D flow process – intermediate channel between VP and Operations/Sales (Corporate HQ) for input on proformas, effective communication and updates on deals/opportunities
· Assist in putting together new sales and marketing collateral for development team
· Generate comparative analysis template and populate with current operating hotels (segmentation, ADR, expense analysis etc)
· Attend and participate in major industry conferences