Commercial Property Manager
We are a premier full service commercial real estate firm offering a wide range of customized real estate services. We have a committed staff of professionals experienced in Brokerage, Property Management, Financial Services, Construction, and Development.
We are looking for a Commercial Property Manager to manage all activities related to the day-to-day operation and management for a portfolio of properties in Metro Detroit.
Main duties include the following:
- Ensure that the properties are maintained.
- Approve all invoices for accuracy.
- Maintain good relations with tenants. Respond to all tenant complaints, requests and issues in a timely manner.
- Ensure that the building services are provided as per the lease.
- Facilitate all lease administration.
- Budget creation and implementation.
- Prepare scopes of work, putting out to bids, receiving proposals, and submitting bid packages for approval.
- Maintain preventative maintenance procedures and insure compliance by tenants.
- Coordinate, review and supervise the work of outside contractors performing work or services on the properties.
- Coordinate timely and accurate tenant reporting with the accounting department.
- Review delinquencies and pursue collections.
- Assist in leasing of space, including showing of space to brokers and new tenants.
- Coordinate tenant terminations.
- Must have 5+ years prior commercial (office) property management experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or related field preferred
- Michigan Real Estate license preferred
- In depth knowledge of property management financials
- Extensive understanding of commercial leases
- Ability to work independently
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office