This is a great opportunity to be a part of Denver's newest project located just steps from Coor's Field! The Maintenance Technician, under the direction of the Sr. Operations Manager, performs a broad range of maintenance duties to ensure tenant satisfaction and safety, longevity of the asset, and complete success while staying true to its vision.
- Performs broad range of maintenance duties including general maintenance, facility security systems, plumbing, carpentry, painting, grounds-keeping, machine servicing, light electrical, HVAC, vehicle servicing and signage maintenance, and other tasks as assigned, coordinating with contractors and vendors as necessary.
- Identifies items still under warranty and acts as liaison between owner and contractors and vendors as necessary.
- Performs and/or manages cycled activities as assigned including preventative maintenance, fire alarm system, elevator inspections, dewatering requirements, etc. as required by municipal/state/federal guidelines.
- Responds to assigned work orders when designated during business hours and when designated as the after-hours on-call representative.
- Assist in making Dairy Block first in fun and excitement, freshness and as landlord of choice to its tenants and customers.
- Acts as an ambassador to both the tenants and customers of the project.
- Ensures a winning customer experience that provides an outstanding environment for customers, tenants, employees, the larger community and shareholders
- Follows and models McWhinney’s Purpose, Promise, Path and Principles.
- Create and Manage the after hours service & emergency response program and manual including on -call response solution.
- Follows up with all major tenants bi-weekly and all center tenants at least 2X a month to address any concerns, gather ideas, and develops a plan of action.
- Holds controllable operating expenses to 3% growth or less at stabilization
- Helps to execute the grand opening and the opening of all tenants to the project.
- Create an SOP for monitoring and maintenance of the dewatering system.
- Manage the key/badge system for the project.
McWhinney offers a competitive benefits package for full-time Associates including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k), and employee assistance plan.
McWhinney is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all associates. All employment decisions at McWhinney are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.