A prominent international company is recruiting a Senior Director for their real estate investment group. The successful candidate will work with the North American team on full cycle real estate industrial development projects. The position may be based in Dallas, Atlanta or Indianapolis.
· Identify, underwrite and negotiate industrial real estate investment opportunities (acquisition and development) in target markets throughout North America
· Prepare and present investment memorandums to the investment committee.
· Maintain clear understanding of investment objectives and criteria, including maintaining an active pipeline to achieve group's annual targets.
· Ensure regional strategic alignment with internal business divisions.
· Assist in the approval process of all major real estate projects on the regional level, supervising all construction projects.
· Interface with internal and external tenants to facilitate build -to- suit and tenant build out solutions.
· Develop/maintain relationships with regional real estate service providers.
· Educate the logistics side of the business while promoting the value of pro-active real estate services.
· Interact with other team members and firm leadership on real property transactions and their import to the overall model.
The successful candidate should possess the following background, ability, and skill set:
· Minimum 12 years full-cycle industrial development experience (including land acquision/ entltlement)
· Verifiable track record originating, structuring, underwriting and negotiating development and acquisition opportunities;
· Excellent financial and analytical skills;
· Thorough understanding of full cycle industrial development process;
· Strong negotiation and deal-structuring skills;
· Ability to deal with pressures of deadlines and multiple tasks;
· Team player who is attracted to a tight, collegial working environment; a consensus builder who possesses the style and personality to operate effectively in a public company setting;
· Impeccable integrity;
· Excellent oral and written communications skills;
· Willingness to travel regularly·