Assist the Head of Asset Management in various Portfolio Management activities for commingled real estate funds, joint ventures, and separate accounts, including the following:
- Works with Asset Management and Finance & Accounting teams to ensure accuracy and integrity of quantitative and qualitative data used for creating real estate valuations, performance reporting, budgets and projections
- Analyzes financial, operating, and valuation information to evaluate the results of the Company’s real estate investments, funds, joint ventures, and separate accounts
- Manages and maintains databases, spreadsheets, and other information systems (SQL, Excel, CRM, web-based) to ensure the Company can provide real-time Portfolio Management information to various users
- Reviews quarterly internal valuations and assumptions and third-party external valuations in conjunction with Asset Management team and external service providers
- Assists with the compilation of Annual Business Plans for Company investors by reviewing and analyzing underlying asset plans
- Prepares comprehensive computer models which detail current positions and forecast the performance of individual real estate assets and portfolios
- Monitors and tracks portfolio, diversification, leverage, commitments and cash flows and measures asset and fund performance return levels
- Conducts real estate investment sensitivity analysis by reviewing cash flow, forecasting, and valuation reports
- Prepares real estate property and portfolio reports and presentations to various audiences
- Provides analysis, commentaries, and recommendations to the Head of Asset Management
- Detail oriented personality with strong sense of ownership for his/her work product
- Ability to organize, analyze, and summarize large volumes of data in order to draw business conclusions
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and to work effectively independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team
- Excellent written and oral communication with the ability to effectively present analytical information in a clear and presentable format and respond to questions
- Familiarity with data base concepts and applications to real estate portfolios
- Familiarity with commercial property valuation methodologies, income and expense statements, including trends and budgets
- Familiarity with real estate investment concepts including return on investment, return on equity, debt coverage ratio, direct capitalization, discounted cash flow analysis, and mortgage constant
- B.A. degree in Real Estate or Finance, Business, Mathematics or Accounting.
- Preferred one to three years of prior business experience in financial modeling for a financial institution, accounting firm, real estate appraisal firm, commercial mortgage banking firm or real estate firm. Prior experience in real estate financial and valuation concepts and asset management preferred.
- Fluency in and ability to create and maintain Excel models and reports is essential.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Microsoft Word, and PowerPoint required. Proficiency in ARGUS a plus.
Applications or resumes received must clearly reference the open position and candidate must meet the minimum qualifications to be considered an applicant for the opening. Unsolicited resumes, resumes not referencing a specific opening, and those that do not meet the minimum qualifications will not be considered an applicant.
PCCP, LLC is an integrated real estate finance and investment management firm with more than $6 billion in assets under management on behalf of institutional clients. PCCP provides both balance-sheet debt and equity to value-added and opportunistic middle-market real estate projects throughout the United States.