Real Estate Leasing Transaction Manager – Net Lease
The Real Estate Leasing Transaction Manager will work with the Net Lease Head of Asset Management and Portfolio Manager to implement a national leasing and sales strategy for the net lease portfolio.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Coordinate transactions for new leases, renewals, expansions and subleases for national portfolio. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage transactions to a timely completion including the review and negotiation of lease documents including leases, subleases, lease proposals, commission agreements etc.
- Ability to perform financial analysis, perform market surveys, and review lease documents
- Review/negotiate business terms and recommend the optimum course of action
- Manage and/or coordinate communications with the Net Lease team and with external real estate resources such as brokers, project managers and other consultants
- Prepare transaction reports, internal/external correspondence and maintain orderly files
Qualifications and Skills:
- 5 - 7 year’s commercial real estate experience such as corporate real estate, commercial real estate brokerage, real estate asset management or property management
- A four-year degree from an accredited college/university with major coursework in real estate, business, finance, or related field is required.
- Knowledge of principles, policies, verbiage and practices relating to real estate transactions
- Strong computer skills with emphasis on spreadsheet analysis, Excel; Word; Outlook, CoStar, ARGUS
- Knowledge of the commercial real estate market and lease negotiation
- Ability to competently manage high volume of transactions in a fast-paced high-intensity environment.
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized with the flexibility to shift focus as priorities shift
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interact effectively with various investment and real estate professionals throughout the country
- Willingness to travel