PCCP, LLC, a real estate private equity firm, is looking for a recent college graduate, or graduate to be, to fill an Analyst position within our Los Angeles-based deal team. The analyst will assist with both acquisitions and debt originations. This is expected to be a two-year position starting Summer 2018, or earlier if graduating sooner.
- Screen new acquisition and debt opportunities against PCCP’s investment criteria
- Underwrite potential deals including excel modeling and Argus
- Prepare investment memoranda for deal pipeline meetings and investment committee
- Present deals to senior management and investment committee
- Conduct market and property due diligence including site tours, broker meetings, and reviewing third party research
- Coordinate due diligence and closing process including JV/loan documents, third party reports, and property level information.
- Travel as needed
- Bachelor's Degree with a minimum GPA of 3.5
- 0-1 year of work experience (preferably real estate investment banking or private equity, but not required)
- Excellent written communication skills
- Exceptional quantitative and analytical skills
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Previous experience with Argus a plus, though not required