Titan Development was founded under the belief that our investments and projects should positively impact our communities. With dedication to that core value we have manifested a portfolio of assets that illustrate our unmatched commitment to delivering quality and innovation. Our expertise has allowed us to grow into one of the Southwest’s largest and most active real estate developers. We develop and invest in real estate assets across five diverse classes: multi-family, industrial, senior living, self-storage, and opportunistic. To date, the principals of Titan Development have been involved in over 10 million square feet totaling over $2.1 billion of real estate development, inclusive of their work at Titan Development. We have a footprint in Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Florida and South Carolina. Our current pipeline of 22 projects values at $600 million in development costs.
In 2017, Titan Development launched its first $200 million private equity real estate fund. Titan Development Real Estate Fund I is the most recent evolution in our commitment to creating growth and change across the markets in which it operates.
Each member of the Titan Development team takes great pride in the exceptional standards of our firm, a quality evident in each of our projects. We look forward to hearing from you about joining our team.
- Manage the operation for all properties managed by Titan Development, ensuring that quality customer service is provided, and properties are maintained effectively and efficiently
- Cultivate and maintain good relations with tenants, vendors, leasing agents and fellow employees
- Conduct yourself in a professional, positive and welcoming manner that reflects a positive image of the company. Always present a high level of integrity, pride, and enthusiasm
- Maintain and track leases and all property and lease related documents
- Review and audit vendor contracts
- Supervise in-house maintenance and vendor contracts for each property
- Oversee tenant improvement and capital improvement projects
- Supervise and coordinate tenant move-in and move-out procedures
- Maintain and strive for improvement of the performance and value of each property
- Manage leasing agents in leasing activities
- Prepare and maintain the annual operating budget for each property
- Schedule and track quarterly and/or yearly maintenance for each property
- Conduct monthly property inspections and tenant meetings to discuss issues/changes/action items
- Attend weekly Titan property management meetings and update and monitor internal task list
- Monitor and notify tenants of rent increases and lease adjustments
- Manage tenant receivables
- Send delinquency reports to tenants as needed
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 3-5 years real estate management experience
- Organizational and analytical skills
- Must have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, think critically and manage conflict.
- Strong written and verbal skills, decision making ability and attention to detail.
- Ability to read and understand financial reports
- Use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, and the use of YARDI Accounting software.