The Senior Auditor performs internal audits, SOX control testing and other business process risk assessments and evaluations to ensure such processes are properly functioning to mitigate key business risks. Internal Audit work is chartered and authorized by the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors. Results of work performed will be reported to Piedmont’s executives and the Audit Committee. The position will be located at the company headquarters (currently located in Johns Creek but expected to move to Atlanta in first quarter of 2018).
1. Conduct testing, complete process documentation, evaluate risk, and document workpapers for internal audits and SOX Control Assessments.
2. Assist in the development of the Internal Audit plan and annual Enterprise Risk Management assessment.
3. Assist in the planning process for audits, SOX testing, Risk Assessments, etc.
4. Interact with external audit on the SOX Control Assessment testing and provide assistance to minimize duplication of efforts and reduce external audit hours.
5. Assist in the completion of other departmental projects, such as: Business Continuity Testing, risk assessments and other special projects as assigned by management.
6. Perform follow up and interact with stakeholders to obtain updates for Open Items reporting.
7. Assist with administrative tasks as needed, such as: updating property lists, posting documents to shared drives, updating policies and procedures, downloading banking transaction activity, etc.
Piedmont Office Realty Trust offers a competitive salary, bonus and comprehensive benefits program, as well as the opportunity to grow with an organization that values excellence.
EOE M/F D/V