Celebrating its 17th anniversary in 2017, Hanover Financial, LLC is a fiduciary real estate capital manager based in Los Angeles with an additional office in the San Francisco Bay Area (Palo Alto). Hanover’s niche is providing joint venture equity capital to local and national developers and operators of real estate to facilitate the acquisition, reposition and/or development of multi-family and single tenant properties. Hanover's environment encourages entrepreneurial creativity for those who thrive in a fast paced multi-task culture, while having fun within a supportive team, and adhering to a disciplined investment strategy. Since its founding, Hanover has completed over 100 investments totaling over $2 billion of real estate projects.
Based in Orange County, the Director of Investments is an exciting position, offering a wide range of opportunities and responsibilities with the primary focus of establishing joint venture programmatic relationships with developers of multi-family in Orange County and San Diego submarkets and single-tenant NNN development projects nationally. This position offers the potential for growth and the opportunity to become one of the senior leaders as the Company expands.
- Identifying and closing programmatic joint ventures with developers of multi-family and single- tenant NNN assets in the market areas outlined above; these include business development, preparation of investment presentations, negotiation of joint venture documents and enhancement of cultivated sponsor/partnership relationships
- Initial analysis of proposed new investments including development plans, economics, proposed capital budgets, leasing plans and final disposition strategies
- Initial due diligence of proposed new partnership/investment transactions and preparation of transaction support, as well as the writing of proposals for final investment committee presentations
- Support of asset management including preparation of reports, nationwide asset site inspections, and maintenance of sponsor/partnership relationships
- Support the management team in the preparation of strategy presentations
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum five years of experience in forming joint ventures to develop or reposition real estate assets
- Solid understanding of development and underwriting of real estate projects
- Multi-family underwriting and/or operational experience is a plus
- Strong Microsoft Excel and financial modeling skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of team which includes the disciplines of finance, research, acquisitions, asset management, and marketing
- Must have the ability to travel