Exempt Position Operation Coordinator
Location Corporate Office (San Diego)
Reports To President and CFO
Position Summary Under direct supervision, administers office assistant duties to each department, and meets the needs of the office to function smoothly. Provides additional executive assistant support to President and CFO.
- Minimum of two (2) years of administrative support experience required.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Requires excellent people skills and the ability to build and maintain positive, supportive working relationships with clients, team members and service providers.
- Ability to self-initiate activities, coordinate tasks and manage projects with strong attention to detail and follow up within a fast-paced working environment.
- Requires strong verbal and written communication skills, effective organizational and problem-solving skills with the ability to organize, automate and track data and information.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively, while maintaining high levels of confidentiality.
- Ability to maintain an approachable, friendly demeanor under pressure while working with competing priorities and demands, taking direction and working effectively with team members, clients and vendors.
- Proficiency with computers, including MS Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook. Good keyboarding skills.
- Must be flexible and adaptable with the ability to work with multiple and competing priorities and diverse work styles.
You are a self-starter who can manage tasks with little to no guidance.
You possess a strong sense of accountability for quality of your own work and the work of the team.
You are capable of staying organized and can deal well with changing priorities.
You are detail oriented and can see tasks through to the very end.
You are nice, kind, and supportive of others by nature.The ability to build and maintain supportive relationships with others is one of your key strengths.
Specific Duties – include the following; other duties may be assigned:
- Supports Executives with Corporate Projects and Initiatives, as needed
- Acts as administrator for internal work order system (BEI) by maintaining the integrity of data in system.
- Analyzes BEI Work Order Usage Reporting, Bill Back Reporting, Summary and COI Past Expired Reporting
- Update and maintain Tenant data
- Check Lease Document Log and Updates as necessary
- Manages the employee systems access change process (Onboarding and Off-boarding)
- Maintains equipment requests/inventory, email distributions list, company contacts list, answering service administration, and other database projects.
- Manages, coordinates, and distributes uniforms and business cards.
- Supports the management and administration of Company Cell Phone processes.
- Administration for various operations systems/sites (Intranet, Tenant Portal, and BEI maintenance).
- Ensures Certificates of Insurance and Business Licenses are renewed and current
- Prepares and distributes monthly planning calendar to all corporate employees
- Maintains asset manager weekly reporting, ensuring all data is updated and all necessary parties are included in correspondence.
- Manages and ensures all web content is current (includes Co-Star, Loop Net, company website)
- Prepares some marketing materials (ie. Brochures, On-Site Marketing, Board and Budget Meeting Presentation materials)
- Prepares correspondence and manages Mail Chimp.
- Leads and executes the annual Tenant and Executive gift process
- Leads planning initiatives and company events:
- Holiday Party
- Halloween Planning
- RESmas Planning
- Performs other duties, as needed
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to walk, use hands to type data, operate business machines, dial the telephone and reach with hands and arms. The employee must frequently lift and/or move 5-10 lbs. and occasionally lift and /or move up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.