We are currently seeking an Analyst to join our JLL Capital Markets - Financial Solutions Team in Los Angeles. JLL Capital Markets provides investment brokerage, advisory and investment banking services to institutions, public companies, fund managers, financial institutions and property developers. This individual will be the market player/coach leader for the Financial Solutions platform.
The Financial Solutions platform is an internal group dedicated to the management, advancement, best practices, and standardization of JLL Capital Markets production support activities. The analysts on this team support a variety of transactions including investment sales and debt/equity placement across all types of assets nationally.
- Ability to perform complex financial analyses, including cash flow projections with complex financing structures, ARGUS valuation models, and sensitivity analyses
- Create sophisticated Excel-based analytical tools including macro-enabled financial models
- Overview the due diligence and closing process for complex financing transactions
- Assist with preparation of client deliverables and presentations which influence and provide impact for the client
- Prepare proposals and offering materials for new or existing assignments and pursuits utilizing effective work planning capabilities
- Gather and evaluate economic, demographic and real estate market data for input into project specific deliverables
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Real Estate with excellent academic credentials
- ARGUS valuations, financial analysis and market research experience is required
- 1-3 years of work experience in Finance or Real Estate with proficiency in commercial real estate analysis
- Ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative information and translate into strategic deliverables
- Outstanding computer orientation and proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint and Word software is required
- Self-motivating individual who is detail-oriented, has strong organizational skills, and the ability to work independently and within a team under deadlines
- Ability to multi-task, work successfully under pressure and effectively manage time and workload
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A desire to work within a diverse, collaborative, and driven professional environment
Apply quoting reference 69674BR at jll.com/careers.