A boutique real estate investment and development firm located in Northern New Jersey is seeking an Acquisitions Intern to assist with sourcing acquisition opportunities, market research and financial analysis. The Acquisitions Intern will work closely with the principals of the firm.
The position has a flexible start date. Please include a resume and your work availability during the week; cover letters are recommended.
- Assist with the development and execution of acquisition sourcing strategies
- Underwrite potential real estate investment opportunities, including ground-up development projects and existing income-producing assets
- Assist with the preparation of investment memoranda and related materials
- Support due diligence and closing efforts on the firm’s transactions
- Research and analyze demographic, market and property-level data
- Desire to pursue a career in real estate investment and development
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial mindset
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program; recent graduates will be considered - please indicate GPA on resume
- Prior experience or formal coursework in real estate investment analysis is a plus, but not required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Word
- Attention to detail is critical; excellent writing and analytic skills are required