JLL is seeking a Financial Analyst, Brokerage to join its winning team of professionals in the Los Angeles region. This position will provide analyst support to our Los Angeles Brokerage team. The position will be based in Downtown Los Angeles.
• Developing financial models for scenario analyses and lease comparisons using Excel
• Gathering and evaluating economic, demographic and real estate market data
• Preparing financial analyses for presentations, letters of intent, lease proposals, and leases
• Reviewing leases, and other documents as part of the property due diligence process
• Performing specific market research utilizing internal and external resources
• Interacting with clients, investors and lenders.
• B.S. Finance/Real Estate Finance with a strong record of academic achievement
• Minimum three (3) years work experience, preferably in finance or real estate related capacity
• Demonstrated financial/analytical/quantitative skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong client facing ability
• Strong project management skills with high level of accuracy and attention to detail; able to manage multiple projects and teams concurrently
• Advanced proficiency in Excel
• Proficiency with lease analysis software, Argus
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite products such as Word, PowerPoint, and Access
• Energetic, creative and willing to work hard
• Must be able to work independently; take initiative to get things done with little supervision
Apply quoting reference 70017BR at jll.com/careers.