Senior department head in charge of overseeing all construction projects for ZP Management.
Manage all project managers on multiple construction and refurbishment projects of a portfolio of value-add multifamily residential housing.
- Manage a team of project managers on multiple projects running concurrently in multiple locations across the Eastern Seaboard
- Create and enforce deadlines for all construction projects
- Complete projects on-time and on-budget
- Conduct regular status meetings with project managers, oversee and ensure projects’ progress
- Review and approve all project contracts and purchase orders to ensure compliance with company policies
- Ensure all project documentation is complete and accurate
- Ensure all aspects of projects adhere to regulations, laws and company standards
- Keep stakeholders updated on projects’ development, compile reports on all projects
- Strong managerial skills, motivational skills
- Able to communicate well and negotiate with executives, contractors and construction managers alike
- Natural multitasking and prioritizing abilities
- Strong organization skills
- Problem solving skills – able to foresee and avoid problems before they happen and deal with them if they arise. Knows when to solve problems independently and when to escalate to senior management
- Works independently but also a team player who can work along with management
- Extensive knowledge of regulations, laws, policies and procedures pertaining to zoning, construction and renovation
- 10+ years of experience with large-scale construction projects
- Demonstrated success in managing a multitude of construction projects
- Experience with multi-family residential projects - a strong plus
- Experience in managing teams of people
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture or related field
Aulder Capital is a vertically integrated, privately held investment and management company, that focuses on value-add multi-family and commercial properties located in New York City and the Northeast corridor. Aulder targets middle-market transactions ($10 to $40 million) with attractive risk-adjusted returns achieved through investments in renovation, leasing, marketing, and repositioning. Aulder principals have over 30 years of experience at a range of institutional and “grass-roots” shops, with a combined $6.5 billion of transaction experience.