Sabal Capital Partners (SCP) is a nationwide commercial real estate mortgage company and is an affiliate of Sabal Financial Group. Sabal Capital Partners focuses on providing permanent and bridge / mezzanine debt solutions for commercial real estate for agency, capital markets and balance sheet execution. Sabal Capital Partners serves as the origination platform for the Sabal Debt Platform with critical management, employees, systems and licenses needed for originating loans nationwide. Sabal Capital Partners utilizes a wholesale lending strategy to source loans through correspondent agreements with brokers and banks. Sabal is a fully integrate platform including a rated commercial servicing operation to manage all loans originated by the platform.
• Follow up calls to specific accounts as directed.
• Source stabilized CRE Term Loans through the solicitation via cold-calling of brokers in contacts listing.
• Prioritize prospects and allocate time and resources to create sustainable business relationships that provide diversified, high-quality loan production opportunities to Sabal.
• Follow up with Brokers to obtain status updates on documentation or items required to facilitate initiation of possible transactions and/or loans in process.
• Update pipeline data as directed to ensure status of all transactions in Sizing, Term Sheets Out and Term Sheets in are moving effectively through the system.
• Assist in preparation of reports as required for production team meetings.
• Engage in program education with goal of developing knowledge mastery of Sabal’s lending programs, innovative technologies, and operating policies and procedures; demonstrate ongoing proficiency in the ability to effectively communicate the aforementioned, as applicable, to clients.
• Engage in weekly production meetings to stay updated on competitive landscape and economic trends.
• Provide regular prospect or client feedback to ensure Sabal maintains a competitive position regionally and nationally.
• Work collaboratively with assigned Loan Analysts who are tasked with loan sizing functions and transaction or program-related communications with brokers.
• Develop collaborative working relationship with Sabal internal personnel to ensure continued improvements in the delivery of excellence in customer service.
• Demonstrate ongoing commitment to professional ethics, a collaborative approach to problem-solving and the ability to contribute to Sabal’s continuous improvement in business practices.
• Minimum 1 year of experience in sales and/or business development.
• Bachelor's degree is required.
• Real Estate sales experience including, but not limited to sales or processing.
• Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, CRM, and other applications required to perform job responsibilities.
• Ability to work independently and responsibly with little supervision and instruction, but also work well in a team-oriented environment.
• Strong attention to detail and able to meet strict deadlines.
At Sabal, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you will have the chance to have an impact on the future direction of the company by interacting directly with board members and Sabal’s senior management team. Our culture of innovation, drive, growth and entrepreneurship, means your ideas on how to improve our business will be a key component on our future growth as a successful business franchise. At Sabal, we embrace a team oriented, collegial, and “can do” approach that rewards employees based on the success of the overall business and individual contributions.