The primary purpose of the Regional Sales Executive is to promote the Valet Living brand within the multifamily industry while generating, developing and closing opportunities in a designated region.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Secure and close prospective clients working with an exclusive base of prospects.
- Maintain client retention and increase revenue of existing clients.
- Rapidly build pipeline through developing relationships using networking via industry associations, email, and other outbound lead generation techniques.
- Manage sales contact requests for our customers and provide follow up on leads.
- Conduct start up orientations to review service objectives and opportunities.
- Weekly and monthly tracking and reporting through CRM database.
- Engage in personal and professional development.
- Experience selling to the Multifamily industry strongly preferred.
- Minimum 3-5 years in a business to business outside consultative sales environment.
- Proven track record of consecutively exceeding sales objectives.
- Proven ability to excel in split compensation structures (commission/base).
- Proficiency in CRM and MS Office applications.
- Two year degree, four year preferred.
- Ability to relate to and influence all levels of an organization.
- Valid driver’s license.
Job Related Competencies:
- Persuasiveness/Influence (gains conviction, leverages relationships).
- Problem Solving (consultative).
- Communication skills - oral and written.
- Self management (time management, organizing/planning).
- Interpersonal skills.
- Guardian of the culture (ethics, brand builder, integrity).
- Committed to continuous learning.
Valet Living Benefits:
- Comprehensive group medical, dental and vision plans plus RX coverage.
- Long and short term disability.
- Company paid group life insurance.
- Medical/dependent care spending plan.
- Ability to participate in company 401k plan.
- Generous paid time off for vacation and sick time.
- Company observed holidays.
- Work from home.
- Allowance for business related expenses.
- Career opportunity with a national industry leader.
- Evolving organization with solid market position.
- Environmentally conscious organization.
- Unwavering commitment to excellence.