Gemini Rosemont is currently searching for an Asset Management Analyst to join our team in Dallas, Texas. The Asset Management Analyst is responsible for providing analytical support to assigned regional Asset Management Department. The right candidate will:
1. Support the development of property budgets, business plans, and marketing plans which are updated annually.
2. Conduct internal annual valuations of each asset utilizing a discounted cash flow and direct cap method.
3. Assist in the preparation of quarterly financial reports to investors.
4. Conduct market leasing research and analyze prospective lease transactions.
5. Report on all capital spending.
6. Assist in preparation of financial reporting to lenders in compliance with loan documents.
7. Periodic site visits to track improvements made or diminution of appearance as well as tour of the competing properties.
8. Assist Acquisitions/Dispositions teams during due diligence and underwriting.
9. Other duties as assigned.
Must meet the following:
• BA or BS in Business, Economics, Accounting, Finance or Real Estate, MBA Preferred.
• 3-5 years financial analyst experience required.
• 3-5 years Commercial Real Estate Experience Preferred.
• Must possess strong computer skills, preferably using MS Excel, Word, and Access
• Working knowledge of ARGUS
• Strong interpersonal skills
1. Strong organization and time management skills.
2. Able to deal effectively with multiple priorities.
3. Exercise a high degree of independent judgment and problem-solving skills.
4. Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
5. Ability to maintain confidentiality.
6. Participate in quality assurance programs to ensure that quality standards are met.
7. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to provide two or more options for problem solving.
8. Strong partnership and in-depth understanding of the customer’s business and current issues.
9. A collaborative, team-oriented work style.
10. Strong attention to detail.
11. Minimal to frequent domestic air and car travel required.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Competive Salary, and Benefits Package