JRK Property Holdings is a dynamic, rapidly-expanding real estate company with over 80 multifamily locations in 23 states and 5 hotels. JRK is comprised of a team of experienced professionals at all levels who pride themselves in providing value and service of the highest quality to all of our residents, guests, and investors. JRK provides excellent opportunities for professional growth and career advancement to our over 1,200 nationwide staff members. Join a team that has developed into one of the most influential brands in the nation’s multifamily industry and that continues to grow at an exciting rate. If you are looking for an opportunity to be a part of a diversely talented, fast-paced, growing team and a company you can take pride in, consider a career at JRK.
The Analyst will work closely with, and support, one or more Asset Managers by collecting, preparing and analyzing data useful in the oversight of multifamily properties. The Analyst is responsible for developing and maintaining comprehensive reporting packages to assist in monitoring performance in all critical areas: revenue, expenses, leasing, occupancy, etc. The Analyst assists in accumulating and evaluating financial information vital to the operational decision-making process for an accurate report of consolidated business results. In addition to the foregoing, the Analyst will work on specific projects for profit improvement, cost reduction and systems enhancement. The Analyst will communicate regularly, professionally and effectively with company management and will perform required tasks quickly and accurately.
President - Multifamily
• College graduate in Finance, Accounting, or Business
• Team player with excellent analytical and reasoning skills
• Self-motivated, responsible, accountable, and mature
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Highest levels of honesty, integrity and ethics
• Proficient in personal computer skills and in business-related computer software
• Strong Microsoft Excel (Advanced Excel skills and knowledge of VBA a plus)
• Prior work experience in a financial analysis capacity
To apply for this position, please respond via this ad with a resume and cover letter.