- With a service level mindset, delivers high level administrative support to the CEO and Senior Executive Assistant/Lifestyle Communication and Marketing Manager in order to contribute to the team's productivity and ability to achieve company goals.
- Leads calendaring, schedule management and travel arrangements for CEO to include coordinating rooms, preparation of supplies, organization of conference calls and weekly prioritization of CEOs schedule and commitments. Also includes organization of an annual offsite retreat (meals, reservations, meeting logistics, materials, etc.).
- Excels in communicating, both verbally and electronically, with all levels of individuals that partner with the CEO Team in order to support the network of the office and enable translation of our culture and mission.
- Prepares materials and presentations, in addition to all other meeting materials by understanding the purpose of the presentation and asking key questions in order to ensure a succinct and meaningful presentation.
- Supports Senior Executive Assistant/Lifestyle Communication and Marketing Manager with marketing projects, preparing materials for meetings, and contributing creative input.
Required Experience and Approach:
- 2-3 years administrative support, project coordination or project management desired, team/department operations support strongly preferred
- Strong communication skills, including grammar, punctuation and spelling, and ability to use technology to support and leverage the team (including MS Office, SharePoint)
- Excellent organization time management, event planning and project management preferred. Fast-learner with initiative and approaches the CEO Team with a service mindset; willing to ask for assistance, help when needed.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively ask questions and identify opportunities that contribute to the efficiency of the CEO Office team; interest and experience in accomplishing tasks and projects from a caring perspective.
- Open to learning, understanding and living the H.G. Fenton values and culture.
- Ability to build a partnership with Senior Executive Assistant/Lifestyle Communication and Marketing Manager through a mentorship-style program to successfully support the CEO.
- College degree preferred but not required