Senior Project Manager
Position Summary: This position assists the development team with the acqusition, financing, and overall development of affordable housing. Great oppurtunity to with a fast paced company and experienced staff.
- Serve as manager for existing and future transactions.
- Interact with lenders, equity investors, and public agencies in preparation for construction loan closings and permanent loan conversions.
- Interact with third party consultants (architects, engineers, environmental consultants, lawyers, etc.) to ensure delivery of services in a timely manner.
- Prepare monthy requistions for funding from public & private lenders during the construction period.
- Prepare funding applications for lenders, Low Income Housing Tax Credits, and other types of financing.
- Reponding to RFP and RFI issued by governmental agencies
- Respond to requests for information from financing agencies in the pre-development, construciton and permanent phase of developments.
- Assist in the gathering and preparation of due diligence required for external parties.
- Review financial information and prepare financial models.
- Lead special projects as they arise.