Envoy Net Lease Partners, a boutique real estate debt and equity provider, is seeking a senior level member to join our small but rapidly growing team. This person will be responsible for accounting and cash management as well as assist with the financing activities of the Company.
Envoy Net Lease Partners is a fast growing private lender in the real estate net lease industry, a $4 trillion market. Envoy provides high leverage construction and bridge loans – up to 100% LTC – and JV equity to developers of net lease properties nationwide. Over the next several years Envoy will significantly grow its lending platform.
We are looking for a hands-on individual who is comfortable working in a small company environment that is looking for an opportunity to manage their own destiny. This person will report directly to the President and Managing Agent of the Company and will be the informational point person to our investors and lenders.
This individual will manage the following (but not limited to):
1. Company-wide cash management including bank wires and escrow fundings
2. Investor relations including financial reporting, dividend payments, K-1s and waterfall profit distributions
3. Monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting requirements
4. Create budgets, cash flow projections and compare budgets to actuals
5. Human resource matters related to payroll and employee benefits
6. Manage the credit facility audit process, draws and compliance issues
7. Track interest, fee payments, accounts payable and receivables
8. Compliance requirements regarding various JV agreements.
Successful candidates will have:
· Knowledge of commercial real estate and mortgage lending is required
· Working knowledge of joint venture structures and credit facilities is a plus
· Prior experience as Senior Fund Accountant or Assistant Controller is a plus
· Debt fund and private equity industry experience
· Experience working with lenders and passive ownership vehicles
· Degree in Finance or Accounting is preferred
· Understands and thrives in a small company environment
· A “whatever it takes” attitude
· Strong written and verbal communications skills
· Ability to grow into a CFO/ COO role as the Company grows.
Compensation in the form of a base salary and benefits, with an opportunity for a year-end bonus and possible future profit participation.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.