Westdale Real Estate Investment and Management is a private real estate investment firm. Our primary focus is on office, retail, and multi-family ventures, where we can offer existing stakeholders and lenders a reliable source of capital, new sponsorship, and premier property-level operating capabilities when applicable. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Assistant Property Manager to assist in effectively managing the Colonnade office building in San Antonio, Texas.
- Minimum two to five years of proven administrative or management experience.
- Minimum two to five years of accounts payable experience.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Excellent people and relationship management skills.
- Intermediate skills in the following, Microsoft Office Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Good oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to work both independently and as a team.
- Must demonstrate initiative and sound judgment.
- Prior marketing and Yardi experience a plus.
- Assisting in managing the occupancy of properties, as directed by the Commercial Property Manager, by corresponding with tenants, following up on past due balances, preparing lease paperwork, and maintaining tenant and vendor insurance certificates.
- Performing clerical duties in support of the Commercial Property Manager and the Commercial division such as filing, faxing, copying, collating, and researching as needed.
- Developing and maintaining positive tenant relations and maintaining ethical, professional, and courteous relations with contractors and tenants.
- Producing monthly statements and aged receivables notices.
- Greeting tenants, vendors, and guests to the management office in a professional, welcoming manner.
- Addressing maintenance issues timely and professionally and assisting the Property Manager in maintaining appropriate service contracts.
This is a great opportunity to take the next step in your commercial real estate career. Apply today!