Slate Property Group (“Slate”) is seeking an analyst/associate to join its real estate development team to focus on managing development projects. The candidate should be self-motivated, work effectively in teams, detail oriented, and be able to work on multiple transactions at once in a fast-paced environment.
The candidate will have an excellent opportunity to work on a variety of real estate development projects in NYC and would report directly to one of the Vice-President in the development group.
- Assit VP in managing multiple development projects
- Review monthly requsitions and submitt to lenders and partners
- Coordinate with architect, engineers and contractors
- Spend at least 25% of the time in the field on development projects
- Work with aqusitions team on new development opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree required; major in architecture, engineering or construction management preferred
- Minimum 2years of experience in real estate development, construction or design required
- Ability to read constrcution drawings preferred
- Highly proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills