JLL is seeking to hire a proven senior real estate brokerage executive to take a new position as the Southern California Industrial Brokerage Leader to accelerate the growth of our regional industrial real estate sales and leasing practice as well as assist with the integration and growth of our overall Southern California commercial real estate enterprise.
- Become a highly visible leader within the overall JLL organization - participate as a member of the Southwest Executive Committee and champion strategic initiatives of JLL’s national industrial real estate brokerage platform.
- Lead and Build JLL’s industrial real estate brokerage practice in Southern California through strategic recruiting, improved productivity and client business development in the Los Angeles, Orange County and Inland Empire markets.
- Attract top talent to JLL by thoroughly understanding the very competitive Southern California commercial real estate landscape, identifying the major brokerage players and matching the unique aspects of JLL that drives opportunities both for potential brokerage professionals and the firm.
- Key aptitude to include sales/marketing leadership skills to champion new business development efforts across all JLL’s industrial real estate related services and build in depth strategic relationships with high profile institutional and corporate clients
- Connect and integrate the Southern California industrial real estate practice with JLL’s National Industrial Practice Leader and JLL’s national and global logistics and industrial platform.
- Recruit, coach and develop industrial real estate brokers, consultants and staff to reach full potential and market share, dealing effectively with day to day challenges and position the team as market leaders in each market of Southern California.
- Work with other JLL service line leaders to help grow the overall Industrial real estate practice by building and operating in a culture of teamwork, ethics and excellence among personnel in the Southern California offices and across JLL.
- Be accountable for doubling the Southern California Industrial Brokerage revenue in four years with a minimum of 10% year over year annual growth rate
- Oversee the professional and financial growth of JLL’s industrial brokerage and support personnel through active leadership, management and forecasting.
- Set the strategic vision and goals for the overall Southern California Industrial practice
- Grow Southern California’s Integrated Portfolio Solutions (IPS) opportunities and service existing corporate accounts. Continually seeking new clients in local, regional and global across JLL’s world class multiple service lines
- Actively incorporate Jll ‘s Industrial capital markets, supply chain/ logistics, industrial property management and industrial project management into every pursuit and assignment
- Partner with other JLL service line leaders to drive the JLL brand.
- P&L responsibility for Southern California industrial business (timely and accurate budgets, reforecasts, actual reporting) and expense oversight for the Southern California Industrial Group.
- Coordinate operational aspects with all JLL resources and meet regularly with the Southern California leaders.
- Create and enhance offering processes and infrastructure to provide best in class real estate and business solutions for our industrial clients
- Establish 1,3 and 5 year business plans for each industrial geography, industrial team and industrial agents in the Southern California Region.
- Align Southern California Industrial revenue and margin growth with overall Southern California strategic targets
- Prepare a comprehensive competitive analysis of JLL’s position in the Industrial real estate market of Southern California
- Prepare and present a detailed 5 year growth plan to National Leadership that is to be updated on annual basis
Apply quoting reference 70952BR at jll.com/careers.