Titan Development was founded under the belief that our investments and projects should positively impact our communities. With dedication to that core value we have manifested a portfolio of assets that illustrate our unmatched commitment to delivering quality and innovation. Our expertise has allowed us to grow into one of the Southwest’s largest and most active real estate developers. We develop and invest in real estate assets across five diverse classes: multi-family, industrial, senior living, self-storage, and opportunistic. To date, the principals of Titan Development have been involved in over 10 million square feet totaling over $2.1 billion of real estate development, inclusive of their work at Titan Development. We have a footprint in Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Florida and South Carolina. Our current pipeline of 22 projects values at $600 million in development costs.
In 2017, Titan Development launched its first $200 million private equity real estate fund. Titan Development Real Estate Fund I is the most recent evolution in our commitment to creating growth and change across the markets in which it operates.
Each member of the Titan Development team takes great pride in the exceptional standards of our firm, a quality evident in each of our projects. We look forward to hearing from you about joining our team.
Title: Construction Manager
Regions: New Mexico, Arizona and Colorado
- Chief Development Officer
- Responsible for all aspects of construction project management to include oversight of all Titan construction projects from conception through completion as well as assisting with property management.
Construction Project Management:
- Operate as owner’s representative for Titan on all construction projects. Work directly with division & regional leads to deliver the most cost efficient, highest quality, timely construction delivery.
- Qualify general contractors for financial strength, bonding capacity, and relative experience to bid on projects.
- Manage and evaluate general contractors for various projects. Evaluate bids and contractor responses and bids.
- Coordinate with city officials/entities and consultants regarding construction projects.
- Attend and participate in design and construction meetings.
- Facilitate communication between owner, design team, contractor, operators and other third parties such as municipalities and neighbors.
- Review and approve construction pay applications, change orders and change requests.
- Review and monitor changes in scope on a project to ensure projects meet Titan standards.
- Monitor submittals and RFI’s to evaluate response times between parties and compliance with construction documents.
- Create/present budget construction numbers for all construction types.
- Develop/monitor construction schedules and construction progress.
- Assist in data gathering for external and internal construction updates.
- Minimum 10 years of work experience in constructions / project management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is required