Gemini Rosemont is a fully integrated market leader in commercial property acquisition and management that is focused on delivering attractive returns to institutional and retail investors. The company is headquartered in Santa Fe, New Mexico with regional offices in Albuquerque, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, New York City, Peoria, San Antonio, and Tulsa. The company’s portfolio consists of approximately 15 million square feet in more than 115 buildings in 21 states across the United States. Gemini Rosemont is currently searching for an Assistant Property Manager to join our Tulsa, Oklahoma team. The right candidate will:
Provide day-to-day financial operations for the property management team. Full working knowledge of firm’s procedures and operational manual is required in order to ensure compliance.
1. Monthly Sales Tax calculation and return filing
2. Monthly Ground CAM (Association Fees) reconciliation and billing
3. Monthly OWP Garage Expense reconciliation and billing
4. Commerical Billing Report - report analysis and posting
5. Monthly parking verification and upload to Yardi
6. Monthly variance reports
7. Bi-Monthly A/R aging reports and collects.
8. Late Fee calculation and billing
9. Monthly Petty Cash reconciliation
10. Research and verification of all payables for processing
11. Capital invoice processing, monthly TIA status reporting to tanants, invo and balance tracking, CMF & Billback processing
12. Monthly meter readings to City of Tulsa
13. Annual tenant CAM reconciliation
14. Annual budget creation
15. Quarterly budget analysis and projections
16. Annual Ground Lease reconciliation
17. Tenant Billing Adjustments
18. Holdover forms & Waivers/Move-outs
19. Credit Applications
20. Marketing requests and inovice processing
1. 3-5 years work experience in commercial accounting
2. Experience with Yardi software a plus.
1. Understand lease agreements and lease terms.
2. Proficient in Microsoft Office software.
3. Ability to learn employer specific web base software programs.
1. Bachelors’ degree in commerical accounting or related field
2. Supervisory experience strongly preferred
1. Strong organization and time management skills.
2. Ability to multitask, prioritize and organize.
3. Exercise a high degree of independent judgment and problem-solving skills.
4. Strong communication skills, both oral and written. Customer Service oriented.
5. Ability to maintain confidentiality.
6. Strong partnership and in-depth understanding of the customer’s business and current issues.
7. Interact with employees, visitors, and contractors with poise and diplomacy
8. Demonstrate strong initiative and customer service orientation
9. Exchange ideas, information and opinions with others to formulate policies and programs and/or
10. Perform numerical and financial calculations.
11. Analyze and interpret various types of data in order to draw conclusions and solve problems.
12. Though occurrences are rare, be accessible 24 hours a day in case of an emergency.
13. Work overtime as business needs deem appropriate.
EOE Employer - Completive salary and benefit package