Gemini Rosemont is a fully integrated market leader in commercial property acquisition and management that is focused on delivering attractive returns to institutional and retail investors. The company is headquartered in Santa Fe, New Mexico with regional offices in Albuquerque, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, New York City, Peoria, San Antonio, and Tulsa. The company’s portfolio consists of approximately 15 million square feet in more than 115 buildings in 21 states across the United States. Gemini Rosemont is currently searching for an Assistant Property Manager to join our Tulsa, Oklahoma team. The right candidate will:
Provide day-to-day financial operations for the property management team. Full working knowledge of firm’s procedures and operational manual is required in order to ensure compliance.
Manage fiscal activities of the property including, but not limited to:
1. Preparation of payables; prepare and distribute monthly billings to tenants;
2. Prepare monthly rent rolls for certification;
3. Prepare and track monthly delinquency reports including late fees;
4. Prepare invoices for tenant improvement, leasing commissions, and capital improvements w/back-up paperwork;
5. And assist the accounting department.
6. Comply with all company and regional policies.
1. Understand lease agreements and lease terms.
2. Proficient in Microsoft Office software.
3. Ability to learn employer specific web base software programs.
1. Bachelors’ degree in commerical accounting or related field
2. 3+ years of work experience in commerical accounting to include some supervisory experience strongly preferred.
1. Strong organization and time management skills.
2. Ability to multitask, prioritize and organize.
3. Exercise a high degree of independent judgment and problem-solving skills.
4. Strong communication skills, both oral and written. Customer Service oriented.
5. Ability to maintain confidentiality.
6. Strong partnership and in-depth understanding of the customer’s business and current issues.
7. Interact with employees, visitors, and contractors with poise and diplomacy
8. Demonstrate strong initiative and customer service orientation
9. Exchange ideas, information and opinions with others to formulate policies and programs and/or
10. Perform numerical and financial calculations.
11. Analyze and interpret various types of data in order to draw conclusions and solve problems.
12. Though occurrences are rare, be accessible 24 hours a day in case of an emergency.
13. Work overtime as business needs deem appropriate.
EOE Employer - Completive salary and benefit package