|POSITION SUMMARY |
Working in conjunction with the VP, Marketing & Brand Strategy, obtains market share by developing the marketing strategy, plan and program for new and existing products; designs and implements comprehensive marketing programs to create awareness of the company’s products and services, with the primary goal to support Leasing’s objectives; provides tactical implementation of the programs, including campaigns, events, digital marketing, promotional support and PR.
Working closely with the company’s Leasing team, enables them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations. Works closely with product development team to define marketing materials and programs.
Uses both inbound and outbound marketing techniques to develop and deliver marketing and communications strategies for the organization at the product and services level. Manages social media presence and implements programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
Supervises the Sr. Marketing Coordinator position and provides guidance and feedback to develop that position as a marketing professional.
1. Plan, develop and execute strategic marketing plans to increase leasing for a specific set of products and services: create and execute plans to gain and qualify leads, enhance broker awareness, and further customer retention, satisfaction and loyalty, and differentiate the company from its competition. Utilize the Sr. Marketing coordinator. 40%
2. Write content for marketing materials, both print and digital, including but not limited to RFP responses, marketing brochures, project websites, e-campaigns, social media and inbound marketing content (e.g., blog posts). 15%
3. Develop and execute annual plan for corporate marketing events, including broker events and other marketing events to generate awareness for our projects. Manage the goals and priorities of the Sr. Marketing coordinator in relation to the annual event plans. 15%
4. Recommend and implement new technologies and applications to enhance our ability to deliver marketing and communications materials and messages to our target audiences in the most effective way, including online publishing applications, social media, mobile technologies, and others. Manage deployment of same and both initial rollout as well as ongoing training requirements for department or other appropriate staff. 10%
5. Develop and implement an inbound/content marketing program to drive potential customers into the sales funnel and qualify them. 10%
6. Manage social media presence and implement programs to improve social media reputation and recognition. 10%
Manage direct report(s), including recruiting/hiring, supervision, disciplinary actions, recognition, salary administration, performance appraisals, objectives setting and terminations. Develop and train staff to ensure high skill levels and technical competence.
Assist in development of annual marketing budget to support the company’s goals; re-forecast on a quarterly basis.
Meet regularly with asset management, development and government services teams to determine needs and priorities in order to develop marketing programs to meet company objectives. Assists asset management team in developing prospect lists.
Continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends.
Monitor campaign progress and submit performance reports
Adhere to processes and procedures to ensure that the brand is consistently maintained across all channels and all geographic areas/offices for all products and services.
Responsible for maintaining property search data up to date for corporate website (if applicable).
Maintain library of company information necessary to generate marketing campaigns and RFP responses, including master PPT marketing slides, project profiles/case studies, etc.
Develop processes and procedures to improve efficiency and effectiveness of marketing activities and efforts.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing.
MBA or advanced business degree desirable.
Minimum 7 years of broad experience in product/service marketing, marketing communications, writing and editing, public relations, event planning. At least 3-7 years demonstrated experience in developing and implementing marketing strategies and campaigns. Minimum 2 years of management experience.
Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, various Internet browsers. Experience with marketing automation platforms such as Hubspot or Marketo. Basic knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and/or Adobe Creative Cloud a plus. Experience with TrackMaven or other social media benchmarking/competitive intelligence tools a plus. Experience with Google Analytics and SEO a plus.
Able to travel to company projects as needed.
Strong writing skills. Excellent leadership and organizational skills. Strategic planning and advanced business judgement. Experience with design of corporate collateral, including development of theme, copy, messaging and layout. Knowledge of commercial real estate industry. Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment. Confident, driven and dynamic leader. Self-starter. Problem solver. Ability to prioritize multiple tasks. Analytical and creative thinker. Exquisite communication and interpersonal skills. Customer-oriented approach.