Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required of personnel so classified.
- Assist in overseeing all design, development and construction related matters and coordinating with the appropriate internal and external parties.
- Coordinate all aspects of the design process which may involve forecasting and managing design fee budgets and reviewing developed design, prototypes and samples to ensure consistency and check for end user functionality in compliance with best practice industry standards.
- Assess and identify potential client and project risks which may involve undertaking detailed site investigations to determine the viability of sites, developing recommendations for project risk mitigation and opportunity implementation strategies to ensure delivery of projects in conformity with established plan.
- Maintain current market knowledge and keep abreast of developments and trends particularly with regards to competitors’ products which may involve visiting competing projects on a regular basis, monitoring various forms of media to assess competitors’ marketing strategies and providing expert input in development of strategies to maintain competitiveness and improve company market positioning.
- Forge effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure progress of works and the maintenance and enhancement of relationships.
- Contribute to the development of internal capabilities which may include coordinating workshops to promote best practice design and facilitate the sharing and transfer of knowledge, ensuring operation in adherence to quality, safety and sustainability standards
- Help to manage and maintain proformas.
- Heavily involved in the leasing and marketing components
- Minimum of 8 years of mixed-use or multifamily development experience directly involved in managing projects to completion. Development experience in Colorado is preferable.
- Excellent project management skills required.
- Experience with design, construction, leasing and marketing aspects of development from an developer/owner perspective.
- Quantitative financial analysis and data synthesizing skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Office applications proficiency.
- Bachelor Degree required, with a Master's Degree from a reputable Real Estate program preferred.
*** Lendlease is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
Click here for an Explanation of your Equal Employment Opportunity rights:
English EEO, Spanish EEO, Arabic EEO, Chinese EEO