We are currently seeking an Analyst to join our Multi-Family Capital Markets Group in San Antonio, TX. This is an ideal opportunity for someone seeking to develop an advanced knowledge of real estate investments and market fundamentals as part of the commercial real estate industry’s leading multifamily service platform.
Applicants should have well-developed analytical and problem-solving abilities, possess excellent written and oral communication skills, and maintain close attention to detail. Excellent academic credentials and a demonstrated interest in real estate and finance are required.
• Underwrite existing multifamily assets and proposed land-use development projects to arrive at a suggested value based on market capitalization rates, investment returns and recent sales and rent comparables
• Prepare Broker Opinion of Value and Offering memoranda with customized economic, market and area overview as well as site-specific analysis
• Produce financial models and other analyses for transactions of varying complexity, including but not limited to detailed cash-flow projections, debt and equity and lease-up analysis
• Research, analyze and evaluate feasibility, market strength, and pricing/valuation structures for multifamily real estate transactions
• Interface with potential buyers by responding to asset and market related questions
• Facilitate in the due diligence and closing process
• Lead property market tours, as necessary
• Gather and evaluate economic, demographic and real estate market data
• Assist in the preparation of proposals, presentations and reports
• BA/BS degree in Economics, Business Finance and/or Real Estate with a strong record of academic achievement and demonstrated quantitative skills. Related Master’s Degree in Finance or Real Estate a plus.
• 1-2 years previous professional multifamily experience
• Strong understanding of financial concepts required.
• Highly developed verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel required.
• Professional, high energy individual with strong presentation skills.
• Attention to detail; ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Apply quoting reference 71101BR at jll.com/careers.