Titan Development was founded under the belief that our investments and projects should positively impact our communities. With dedication to that core value we have manifested a portfolio of assets that illustrate our unmatched commitment to delivering quality and innovation. Our expertise has allowed us to grow into one of the Southwest’s largest and most active real estate developers. We develop and invest in real estate assets across five diverse classes: multi-family, industrial, senior living, self-storage, and opportunistic. To date, the principals of Titan Development have been involved in over 10 million square feet totaling over $2.1 billion of real estate development, inclusive of their work at Titan Development. We have a footprint in Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Florida and South Carolina. Our current pipeline of 22 projects values at $600 million in development costs.
In 2017, Titan Development launched its first $200 million private equity real estate fund. Titan Development Real Estate Fund I is the most recent evolution in our commitment to creating growth and change across the markets in which it operates.
Each member of the Titan Development team takes great pride in the exceptional standards of our firm, a quality evident in each of our projects. We look forward to hearing from you about joining our team.
Title: Development Associate
Immediate Supervisor: Director of Development – Texas Region
- Assist manager with all aspects of development management to include due diligence, entitlement work, design, and construction oversight
- Attend project team meetings to ensure the company’s interests are properly represented and the project remains on time, on budget, and on strategy.
- Assist management team in the performance of their work as needed
- Collect and negotiate all consultant fees prior to land purchase contract. Coordinate and prepare all consultant contracts prior to commencement of schematic design.
- Manage overall design process and consultants including coordination of site diligence, architectural layout, interiors and FFE, management review/approval, meeting coordination and reporting.
- Assist with drawing coordination reviews during design with architect or 3rd party reviewer, track progress and ensure drawings are adequately coordinated by 100% CD’s.
- Project Schedule - real-time reporting of project status, list of open items and action plans:
- Overall project schedule including design, legal, financing, construction, opening and licensing (start after signed LOI, update monthly)
- 90-day look ahead design schedule (updated monthly)
- Critical Path Milestones – design, entitlement, diligence (updated monthly)
- Task list/ hurdles (Hot Items) – design, entitlement, diligence (Updated bi-weekly)
- Development Budget tracker (updated monthly)
- Confirm all diligence items from checklist have been identified including entitlements, zoning, municipal agreements, utility fees, permit fees and all other related development costs.
- Assist in overall development budget. Include as much cost & fee information as possible in order to reduce future budget risk to project.
- Experience with pay applications, draws, and other related processes
- Knowledge of platting and municipal approval process is a benefit
- Must be able to read engineering plans and communicate effectively
- Extreme attention to detail
- Strong communicator – people person
- Great time manager and very organized
- Persistent/methodical/process oriented
- Nimble & able to adjust on the fly
- Commercial real estate development
- Understanding of real estate finance
- Advanced budgeting & excel skills
- Construction knowledge and experience