This position assists in securing and closing Commercial Real Estate loans and Real Estate Underwriting for debt, acquisitions and transitional assets.
- Prepare commercial real estate underwriting and financing packages and submissions for internal purposes and for presentations to lenders.
- Perform complicated financial modeling and spreadsheet analysis in Excel.
- Organize and present data analysis, draw objective conclusions and make recommendations.
- Analyze information regarding market data, occupancy data, expense analysis, aerials, maps and rent/sales, and property comparables.
- Compile and abstract market analysis reports, including vacancy, absorption, and companies rents and sales.
- Obtain proposals from 3rd parties, engage, and schedule inspections.
- Coordinate and track deadlines and assist in preparing documentation for the closing process.
- Interact with Sellers, Attorneys and respond to lenders regarding property information (providing or answering questions)
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1-3 years of experience in financial analysis environment in the finance or commercial real estate industry.
- Real estate valuation
- Strong research, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, quantitative, writing and communication skills; able to interface with top level executives and communicate on phone calls.
- Self-motivated, determination, ability to focus on execution, and strong time management skills to prioritize deadlines.
- Ability to be an independent worker with a team player attitude.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Real Estate, Finance, Accounting, or related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Intermediate working knowledge of Outlook, Excel, and Word (office 2013 version).
- Argus experience a plus.
- Data base experience a plus.
- Experience with CoStar a pllus