Tricon American Homes (TAH) was founded on the understanding that a home is more than a roof over your head.
Since inception in 2012, TAH has remained committed to helping families find that perfect single-family home in a solid community with easy access to good schools as well as major job and entertainment nodes.
An industry leader in customer service, TAH maintains its high-quality homes to exacting standards. That’s why TAH is one of the fastest-growing residential real estate companies in the country, with approximately 15,000 homes in nine states: Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Nevada, North Carolina, South Carolina and Texas.
TAH’s parent company, Tricon Capital Group, has been a housing industry leader for nearly 30 years, a legacy that has allowed TAH to grow and flourish.
As a member of the Asset Management department this individual will be responsible for the development, management and implementation of the revenue management function for Tricon American Homes. In addition, to the revenue management function this individual will be an active contributor the organization focusing on optimizing the portfolio via financial and operational measures.
This position reports directly to the Senior Vice President of Asset Management and works collaboratively with many constituents across the organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Lead revenue management efforts; internally and externally
• Creation and management of the revenue management /pricing model and program
• Closely monitor competitive pricing and understand impact of relative pricing decisions on property performance
• Conduct advanced statistical analysis to determine trends and significant data relationships
• Develop custom data models to drive innovative business solutions
• Develop models of current state to determine needed improvements
• Validate models and algorithmic techniques
• Ad-hoc analysis with clear presentation
• Expert in Excel with advanced modeling capability
• Ability to complete projects timely and accurately is critical
• Knowledge of YARDI accounting platform a major plus
• Knowledge of SQL and Business Intelligence solutions such as Jaspersoft or Tableau
• Takes ownership of work product and delivers within tight deadlines
• Interact directly and communicate effectively with all levels including Senior Management
• Ability to handle highly confidential and sensitive information
• Ability to work well with others in fast paced, dynamic environment
• BA in relevant field
• Five + years of experience
• SQL experience
• Excellent math and financial acumen
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Must be detailed oriented