The NRP Investments LLC is currently looking for a Senior Development Project Manager
Under the direction of the Vice President of Development/Design & Entitlements, the Senior Development Project Manager (SDPM) bridges the expectations and efforts of all parties involved in the predevelopment and development processes for multifamily developments. The SDPM oversees the timely delivery of closings and applications for all states. The SDPM interacts closely with project managers of the development team to help them execute their tasks so that they are not adversely affecting target dates for closings and groundbreakings. Specifically, this position affects relationships with NRP development staff and NRP construction staff as well as others including but not limited to lending institutions, project engineer, project architect, and municipal officials.
Essential Functions Statement(s):
• Ensures that project managers on the development team are completing and effectively prioritizing their project-related tasks in a timely manner, according to the established project timeline and associated milestones. This process includes review of project timelines on a regular (weekly to biweekly) basis.
• Participates on every closing and team call.
• Reviews collaborative PM bi-weekly reports.
• Reviews all development applications, 10% tests, carryover submissions, and determination/commitment notices for affordable projects.
• Develops Development Project Management Tool (DPMT) improvements in collaboration with IT department.
• Plans team building outings, lunches, etc.
• Actively participates in every financial project performance review (PPR) session monthly for each deal.
• Performs project management duties, as assigned, including all PM related tasks such as closing deals and leading teams of financial institutions, design/environmental professionals, accountants, lawyers, appraisers and the like
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: Graduate degree (JD, MBA or architecture/engineering) preferred or Bachelor’s degree plus relevant experience
Experience: 10-15 years of real estate and/or project management experience
Technical Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (especially Excel)