BKM Management Company is a growing firm and we are looking for driven, entrepreneurial professionals that want to grow with us and are passionate about their work. Located in Las Vegas, Nevada, the Property Manager is responsible for managing the performance of existing investments against the business plan. This is a management role that will directly and indirectly supervise individuals, building staff, operations, and coordinate the various functions. Primary responsibilities include ensuring client facilities generate a satisfactory cash flow, the property is maintained in accordance with client standards and requirements, and customer satisfaction. Experience in managing a commercial association is preferred.
The Job Essentials
- Onsite office hours are 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, Monday through Friday. Has primary responsibility for the day-to-day operation of the property to ensure that all site operations are following established policies and procedures, the management agreement, and standard operating procedures consistent with the overall objectives.
- Negotiate new leases and renewals within corporate guidelines. Create lease documents, abstracts and oversee the execution process.
- Coordinate the review of leases with asset managers and legal counsel.
- Work with the brokerage community and review broker agreements.
- Provide first-class customer service to meet tenant needs & coordinate as needed to resolve problems.
- Manage monthly collections including invoicing, reporting, and verification of monthly billings against rent rolls
- Prepare annual budgets, review monthly financial variance reports, operations analysis, and CAM reconciliations.
- Create/prepare appropriate scopes of work and conduct for vendor bidding process.
- Oversee completion of tenant improvements consistent with local codes and in compliance with leases and work letter agreements to ensure owner and tenant acceptance, timely completion, occupancy and rent commencement.
- Control operating cost, capital expenditures, and general and administrative costs
- Bachelor’s degree in real estate or other business discipline preferred.
- Minimum five years of related property management and leasing experience.
- Ability to respond to many emails and/or phone requests that may arrive during the day, during the evening, or over the weekend.
- Ability to work with and manage broker teams.
- Ability to collaboratively work in a dynamic team environment.
- Solid analytical skills (Excel)
- General understanding and competence in the use of Yardi.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well with deadlines
- Strong organizational skills
- Competitive Pay + Bonus Incentive
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401k Plan
- Professional Development Resources
- Fun Work Vibe
Selection Process: Don’t fret if you don’t hear from us immediately. We are growing and always looking for talented, hardworking people like you.
What We’re All About
Headquartered in Newport Beach, California, BKM Management Company is a fund manager specializing in the acquisition and improvement of value-add multi-tenant industrial properties in metro areas across the Western U.S. Combining a deep knowledge of this niche industrial product type with in-house capabilities including on-site property management, asset management, and structured financing, the firm continues to build on its proven track record, generating strong results with high levels of transparency and engagement for investors. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.