Come join the Rendina Team for the chance to work with a company that offers top notch quality, a collaborative and driven team, and numerous opportunities to develop your skills and career. We are passionate about what we do and reward those who feel the same.
We currently have an opportunity for a Property Administrator in the Belleville, New Jersey area. This position is responsible for providing administrative and operational support to the assigned Property Managers ensuring the highest level of quality, confidentiality, and professionalism.
- Create general correspondence, reports, presentations, and marketing materials.
- Create and maintain an accurate and efficient electronic and hard copy filing system.
- Schedule and coordinate complex activities such as onsite & offsite meetings and conferences.
- Schedule and coordinate complex travel arrangements including airfare, hotel accommodations, and ground transportation.
- Track, prepare and submit business expense reports for Property Managers.
- Audit tenant lease files and tenant insurance certificates to assure compliance.
- Maintain property data using YARDI.
- Assist with various accounting tasks related to budgets, billing, property rent rolls, tenant rent statements, billing change notices, tenant payments, tenant ledgers, accounts payables and receivables, collections, etc.
- Dispatching maintenance personnel as directed by Property Manager(s).
- Other duties and projects as needed.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to work as a team and follow any other job related instructions and to perform any other requested job-related duties. Team members are expected to perform these duties with an enthusiastic attitude and to assist wherever necessary to accomplish the Company’s overall goals.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS:
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in commercial real estate as a Property Administrator.
- Experience using YARDI, Microsoft Office 2010 & 2013, and Adobe Standard.
- Experience in reading and interpreting real estate leases/contracts.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a strong attention to detail.
EOE / DFWP