Tower Capital is a firm comprised of enthusiastic and motivated finance professionals with an entrepreneurial spirit. Tower’s principals encourage strong work/life balance and provide a challenging and supportive work environment for its employees. Tower Capital’s office, located at 29th street and Camelback Road in Phoenix, offers a relaxed and comfortable work setting, and is walking distance to the Biltmore Fashion Park and other close by shopping and dining destinations. Aside from a competitive salary, the principals of Tower Capital provide its team members opportunities for wealth creation through investing alongside them in various investment opportunities when they arise. Tower provides a fun and competitive environment that nurtures both personal and professional growth for all.
The financial analyst supports the production team during various stages of the transaction. Their activities include underwriting, market research, due diligence gathering, financial modeling, and completion of loan and equity offering memorandums. They will work in a high-energy, team-focused environment.
- Prepare debt and/or equity offering memorandums for commercial real estate transactions, including research, financial modeling and composition of executive summaries.
- Responsible for creating complex financial modeling for both debt and equity scenarios, including calculation of NOI, DSCR, debt yield, IRR, cash on cash return, equity multiples, and waterfall structures.
- Review and understand real estate documents including leases, loan documents, 3rd party reports, etc.
- Develop and recommend financing alternatives
- Perform specific market research utilizing internal and external resources
- Begin to build a client network within the industry through meetings, events, and involvement in real estate trade organizations.
- Assist with marketing, database, and other general office needs as required.
Qualifications & Skills Required
- At least 3 years previous experience in the commercial real estate sector including: commercial mortgage brokerage, banking, financial services, and/or investment sales
- Four-year college degree. Major in real estate/finance preferred
- Knowledge of common commercial loan products, programs, and procedures
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision; needs to be resourceful
- Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments; able to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated work ethic and willingness to work extended hours when necessary
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other computer applications (Word, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat)
- Enthusiastic attitude who can work well in a team environment
Hours & Compensation
A competitive salary will be offered based upon each candidate’s level of skill and experience.