- Assist senior asset managers with the development and execution of strategic business plans and property operating budgets.
- Review monthly reporting packages, evaluate variances and trends in operating income and expenses.
- Prepare detailed financial analyses of operating performance, leasing trends, and market comp studies.
- Perform property-level market valuations.
- Assist in the preparation and drafting of memos to the executive committees for asset repositioning, hold/sell analysis, disposition, acquisition, large capital projects, and execution of key legal documents.
- Work with Dispositions Group to evaluate current assets for sale, supporting the due diligence and closing processes.
- Assist the Investment Group in the underwriting, due diligence, and asset management transition processes for new multi-family acquisitions.
- Support senior asset managers with oversight of the development process, including detailed review of draw packages and development status reports.
- Conduct thorough market research to validate new acquisitions and the market positioning of existing assets.
- Help identify, evaluate, and implement value-added strategies through the renovation and repositioning of current assets.
- Assist in the evaluation and execution of capital projects.
- Evaluate and review joint venture agreements, loan documents, and related agreements.
- Maintain relationships and efficient information flow between asset managers.
Strong finance and mathematical skills including, but not limited to the ability to calculate and understand discounted cash flows, NPV’s, IRR’s, as well as the capability to generate and interpret statistical data.
PM Realty Group is committed to equal employment opportunity. We do not discriminate based on an individual's race, sex, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, registered domestic partner status, veteran status, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, genetic characteristics, or any other basis prohibited by law. This policy governs all aspects of employment at PM Realty Group, including hiring, assignments, training, promotion, compensation, employee benefits, employee discipline and discharge, and all other terms and conditions of employment.
PM Realty Group considers for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance No. 184652.
This Employer Participates in E-Verify. See the E-Verify notices.
Este Empleador Participa en E-Verify. Ver el E-Verify avisos.