PM Realty Group provides analytical services and support for its client ARA | American Realty Advisors.
The Associate, Asset Management works on a portfolio of our client’s office and industrial real estate assets. This role assists in performing real estate investment analyses, research, and reporting. This position is responsible for assisting ARA’s Asset Management Group in the execution of its operating strategy on its national real estate investment portfolio. This role is based in ARA’s Los Angeles, CA office.
PM Realty Group is a national, privately held real estate services firm. It’s client, ARA | American Realty Advisors, is a leading institutional real estate investment manager.
- Develop and maintain complex financial models for each asset utilizing Microsoft Excel and Argus, including cash flow, IRR and NPV analyses.
- Maintain a working knowledge of leases, loan documents, vendor contracts, and partnership agreements for the portfolio of assets.
- Assist with the development and execution of property level strategic business plans and budgets.
- Evaluate financial performance including detailed analysis of financial statements, return metrics, leasing, quarterly valuations, market research, cash flow re-forecasts, and client reporting.
- Monitor of all aspects of property operations and capital improvement projects.
- Assist in the review and analysis of property budgets, quarterly forecasts, and variance analyses.
- Work with the Acquisitions and Dispositions Groups to assist in all phases of the acquisition, due diligence, and dispositions processes. Responsible for certain aspects of acquisitions and due diligence processes.
- Support the underwriting process for potential investment opportunities.
- Assist in the preparation and drafting of memos to the executive committees for asset repositioning, hold/sell analysis, disposition, acquisition, and large capital projects.
- Create periodic presentations for senior management and investors summarizing property and portfolio status.
Strong finance and mathematical skills including, but not limited to the ability to calculate and understand discounted cash flows, NPV’s, IRR’s, as well as the capability to generate and interpret statistical data.
PM Realty Group is committed to equal employment opportunity. We do not discriminate based on an individual's race, sex, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, registered domestic partner status, veteran status, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, genetic characteristics, or any other basis prohibited by law. This policy governs all aspects of employment at PM Realty Group, including hiring, assignments, training, promotion, compensation, employee benefits, employee discipline and discharge, and all other terms and conditions of employment.
PM Realty Group considers for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance No. 184652.
This Employer Participates in E-Verify. See the E-Verify notices.
Este Empleador Participa en E-Verify. Ver el E-Verify avisos.