Hilco Real Estate has an immediate opening in its Northbrook, IL office for an Asset Sales Manager to join our property brokerage and auction team. The primary responsibility of this position is to successfully execute property listings: efficiently and productively market and sell our client’s owned and leased commercial real estate assets. This position presents the opportunity for career growth toward an enhanced transactional/operational or business development role within the property sales team.
- Coordinate all components of ongoing listings/engagements including marketing, contact management, client relationships and sale closings. This includes:
- Creating and implementing advertising materials via either in-house or interface with outside vendors (ads/graphics, e-blasts, print advertising, brochures)
- Utilizing the company’s contact management database to help create target lists/optimize marketing efforts
- Posting properties on the company’s website, LoopNet and CoStar, etc., and managing the listings and data room documents, to keep information current
- Gathering/evaluating due diligence material, market information and comparable sales as part of the creation of Broker Opinions of Value (BOV’s)
- Interacting with prospective buyers (managing incoming/outgoing calls)
- Conducting on-site property tours with potential buyers
- Managing marketing budgets and preparing client status reports
- Drafting client proposals, presentations and press releases
- Ensuring property closing follow-up.
- A variety of other transaction-specific and special projects as appropriate/assigned.
- Real estate industry/market knowledge
- Technically proficient; fluent with Microsoft Office suite (proficiency with Excel is a must), effective internet search skills and ability to quickly comprehend, synthesize, present and utilize relevant data
- Strong organizational, analytical and critical thinking abilities, with proven problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Ideal candidate must be a self-starter and quick study with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills, and ability to work effectively in teams
- Self-confidence and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment with tight deadlines
- A desire and ability to support both the business development and ongoing client management processes.
- Undergraduate degree in business/finance or related field is required.
- 2+ years business experience within the commercial real estate industry; broker’s license a plus.
- Join an entrepreneurial, successful real estate team that has conducted thousands of transactions worth billions of dollars
- Gain exposure into all Hilco Real Estate competencies such as: property sales, commercial lease repositioning, real estate investments and strategic advisory related to each.
- Salary, bonus potential, 401(k) with employer match, and benefits package.
About the Company:
Hilco Real Estate helps companies improve leverage and cash flow by repositioning leased and owned real estate assets/commitments. The company’s focus is to help clients minimize costs and optimize real estate value. Our property sales and lease restructure groups have national coverage, monetizing all asset classes of real estate. For more information on our company and its profile, visit the Hilco Real Estate or Hilco Global websites (Northbrook-based but with global operations).