To facilitate our continued portfolio growth, ACORE Capital – one of the largest-scale and most active private debt lenders, exclusively focused on transitional commercial real estate with $7.8 Billion Assets under Management in real estate credit strategies (as of 12/18/2017) - has an ongoing need for motivated, team oriented Analysts, Associates, and seasoned VP level professionals for its national Asset Management team in Dallas, Texas.
These client-facing positions are responsible for protecting and enhancing asset value and investor returns by monitoring, facilitating, analyzing, and reporting on the performance of large, structured, commercial construction loans, including ground up, heavy renovation, and moderate renovation of hotel / hospitality properties, office, apartment / multifamily / student housing / condominium, mixed-use, etc..
Exceptional candidates with two or more years of relevant experience are encouraged to send a cover letter and resume' with the subject line ‘Asset Management – Construction Loans’.
- Commercial real estate banking, construction loan administration, construction management, loan budget and draw request review / analysis / processing, or related experience
- Familiarity with typical construction documents, AIA G702/G703 draw forms, standard contract requirements, retainage, lien waivers, change orders, etc.
- Solid analytical skills including the ability to proactively identify and flag project concerns (i.e. out-of-balance budget, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree required (Construction, Engineering, Architecture, or a related program) Extremely organized and detail-oriented, highly accurate; excellent time management skills; able to thrive in a dynamic environment and effectively handle multiple competing priorities
- Great team player with good judgment and strong written and verbal communications skills; interacts well at all levels
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Review loan terms and provide input on cost, scope, timing, contractor selection, and critical issues
- Review and transition newly closed construction loans
- Monitor development progress using third-party construction consultants
- Review construction draw requests and related documentation (AIA G702/G703, budget tracking, retainage calculation, GC /subcontractor lien releases, invoices; etc.); resolve discrepancies; prepare and process internal funding packages in an accurate, thorough, and timely manner
- Continuous loan surveillance, project budget analysis and reporting, monitoring servicer activities; processing future funding and reserve disbursements; reviewing/approving annual property budgets; risk rating and quarterly investor presentations
- Borrower relationship management, including processing consent requests and loan payoffs
ACORE Capital offers a competitive benefits package and salary/bonus commensurate with experience and accomplishment.
ACORE Capital is an equal opportunity employer