- Assist in the preparation and production of presentations, offering memoranda and additional marketing materials for joint ventures, discretionary funds, and other equity and debt offerings.
- Coordinate information throughout the offering process including document preparation prior to entering the market, investor tracking and coordination during the marketing process, and investor selection and documentation during the closing process.
- Perform complicated financial modeling and spreadsheet analysis in Excel.
- Prepare and maintain financial models in Argus.
- Provide extraordinary service to internal colleagues and external clients.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience in a financial analysis environment or related experience in finance, accounting, and/or commercial real estate is a plus.
- Directly related experience with an emphasis on the financial modeling and investment analysis of commercial real estate assets preferred.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills; able to interface with top level executives.
- Self-motivated, team-oriented and strong time management skills to prioritize deadlines.
- Strong research, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Real Estate, Finance, Accounting or related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Securities license (Series 7 and 63) and real estate salesperson license a plus.
- Intermediate working knowledge of Excel, Word , and PowerPoint.
- Argus experience a plus.
- Database experience a plus.
HFF is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, handicap or disability, genetic information, membership or service in the U.S. Armed Forces, or any other characteristic protected by law.